Diamonds and Coal
Rainbow Moonstone Crescent Moon Necklace
Thank you so much for your continued support of Diamonds and Coal! The post office has been a bit slow this year due to the pandemic, so please remember that the earlier you purchase, the better the chance you have of your items arriving on time.
Shoppers within the USA: If you need to receive your items by December 25, please order no later than December 10th. If you miss this deadline, please message us before purchasing if you need your item for delivery by 12/25.
Shoppers outside of the USA: Please purchase by November 30th if you need delivery by December 25.
All of our items are made to order except for one of a kind items and some of our accessories.
Current turn around time on made to order items is about 1-2 weeks from purchase to ship date.
One of a kind items will usually ship out much sooner than that.
We are very flexible - if you need an item faster than our current turnaround time, please contact us BEFORE purchasing. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
For more information, please check out our Shipping/Returns & FAQ page.
*Please allow some flexibility during the end of year, and check our holiday purchase deadlines.
As ancient as the moon itself, Moonstone holds the power of mystery. Named for its moon-like sheen, Moonstone is a Feldspar mineral exhibiting a soft, watery opaqueness and a silvery-white reflection called chatoyancy that moves as a line across the surface as light varies.
Rainbow Moonstone acts as a prism, diffusing energy throughout the aura. It provides psychic protection, clearing the mind and senses, and aids in lucid dreaming and calm sleep. It deflects negativity and eases emotional trauma. Aligned with the Goddess, Rainbow Moonstones connect with the energies and spirits of Nature, from plant devas to galactic consciousness.
- A gorgeous natural Moonstone 6mm round stone with incredible flash is fitted into a bezel, and sits atop a brushed finish stainless steel piece in a crescent moon shape.
- Your pendant hangs on a stainless steel chain, and includes the Diamonds and Coal stainless steel tag. It's my way of signing my handmade work and adding another special touch to your jewelry piece. It is my promise that you are getting a one of a kind Diamonds and Coal original!
- Stainless steel means no tarnishing EVER!
- Just under 1" wide and 1/2" tall, this dainty necklace is perfect for layering, or wearing all by itself.
- Legendary as the Traveler's Stone, Moonstone is especially protective of those who travel by night or upon the water when the moon is shining. Frequent travelers should keep one in the glove compartment for safe night driving and as protection against road rage
- Moonstone opens the heart to nurturing qualities as well as assisting in the acceptance of love. It is an excellent crystal for first or new love. It is also believed to be able to reunite loved ones who have parted in anger.
- As a professional support stone, Moonstone aids dancers and artists in their self-expression, inspires the heart and feeling in executives, and helps educators in sharing activities. It enhances self-acceptance in waiters and waitresses, and promotes sensitivity in psychologists and secretaries.
- Each stone is one of a kind.
Item is made to order, and is not the one pictured in the listing. I hand pick all of the stones, so rest assured the necklace made especially for you will be comparable in quality.