Ymir Skull Passport Holder PDF Sewing Pattern (includes cut files)
* This listing is for a DOWNLOADABLE PDF pattern only! *
You are not purchasing a completed passport holder. If you're looking for a completed passport holder, please check out the other sections in my shop.
This beginner friendly tri-fold passport holder with raw edges features a magnetic snap closure, 3 card slots, clear ID pocket, and 3 slip pockets. Passport Holder measures about 5.75" tall x 4.5" wide when closed.
Your purchase includes a 17 page PDF with full step by step instructions (including 30 step by step color photos), pattern pieces, AND cut files for skull front, card slots, and ID window.
Since the edges of this wallet are left raw, the pattern is written for vinyl/leather/cork/ or any other self healing material. Fabric will not work.
Materials and Supplies:
- Vinyl/Leather/Cork – Approximately 12.75” x 24” in total. Depending on how many different materials you choose to use, your vinyl sizes will vary.
- Small piece of vinyl/leather/cork for reverse applique – 3.25” x 3.25”
- Small piece of clear vinyl – cut portion will be 3.25” x 5.5”
- 22”x 2.5”strip of thin ribbon/landscape material/olyfun/etc. for card slots.
- Decovil Heavy - 12” x 6.5”
- (1)set 18mm magnetic snap
- Double Sided Tape - ¼” and 1/8” are the preferred sizes.
- Spray Adhesive or Fabric Glue of your choice (optional)
- Edge Paint(optionalbut highly recommended)
- Rotary Cutter and Ruler, Scissors
- Removable/Erasable Marking Pen
- Lighter/Fray Check
You may sell items you make from this pattern on a small handmade scale. Credit to the pattern is appreciated. This pattern is not for commercial use, and you may not share or sell this pattern.
*As this is a downloadable PDF, once purchased, it is non refundable.
Be sure to join us on our Facebook group for tips and tricks and to share your makes!